Rate my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe get rid of one molly, it would lessen your bioload and make water changes easier :)

I give it a 5, I wish it had some live plants in it, and then with the bridge, you could use some blue gravel under it to make it look like a river in a forest, now that would look real nice (y)

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I agree about the plants, as I said I did want real ones but didn't want to bite off too much in one go, will swap over to real ones in a month or two.

Also, quite like the idea of the blue gravel under the bridge to give the effect of a river running under the bridge. May attempt that!

Thanks again.

LyndaB said:
I can't even tell you how many changes my tanks have been through, my first tank especially. Hard to believe, looking at my tanks now, that I started off with blue gravel and bathing beauty statues as decor..... :rolleyes:

Lol kinda like me. Then you start changing the tank to look more natural so the fish feel better.

Back
Top Bottom