Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dyami
Dates?

I thought maybe the dates could be posted for when pictures are due in by. I have a picture I was going to submit, but I didn't have time to get it shrinked down to fit until today.

I tried to find somewhere that said when the posting period would go through and I couldn't find anything. Maybe it would help if when the contest starts the date and time of closing would be helpful.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyami View Post
I thought maybe the dates could be posted for when pictures are due in by. I have a picture I was going to submit, but I didn't have time to get it shrinked down to fit until today.

I tried to find somewhere that said when the posting period would go through and I couldn't find anything. Maybe it would help if when the contest starts the date and time of closing would be helpful.
This is a great Idea? I agree that would be helpfull

FijiWigi_Tank_photos
120G Oscar tank in progress
fijiwigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

When is the next contest? I have a couple pictures that I would like to submit.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dyami
A contest schedule would be great with closing times and all would be very helpful. Also, I have never seen where to vote on these contests. Where does that happen at?
Old 09-28-2008, 01:52 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyami View Post
A contest schedule would be great with closing times and all would be very helpful. Also, I have never seen where to vote on these contests. Where does that happen at?
I have posted in the contest twice and I just figured out yesterday where to vote its under the site polls forum. I usually just click on Quick links then todays posts so when the photo contest is older than a day I don't pay attention Having a link at the top similar to aquarank that guided you to the contest would be great or even a link kinda like the Quick links post that said Photo contest Or at least when the contest if first posted if at the beginning there was some more explanation for people who are unaware of how things work

FijiWigi_Tank_photos
120G Oscar tank in progress
fijiwigi is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com