Read this thread its crucial that you do!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hopefully the thread title got you to click on it and read this. That was the point. The reason is, I wanted to mention the lack of photo's in the photo contests. I know everyone out there has a digital camera and the ability to take a picture so lets make it happen and post a favorite shot of your tank. Lets make the contest a contest Participation would be awesome. :D:D:bowl::uzi::silly::hat::bandit:

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/september-fw-photo-contest-105950.html

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/september-sw-contest-105949.html

Thanks to adz1 who posted a pic in the FW contest after this thread was posted Thats the stuff Im talking about. Yeah!!!!

Alright this thread has had 40 views and only 2 new pictures have been added. Whats the deal people??? lets make it happen :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: Thanks New2bettas for posting a picture the tank looks good.

Yea people its easy make it a habit, When you log on vote before you even look at the portal, we have to hold the Title!! :) Its not like you should forget its only Bannered above every page in BOLD LETTERS :)

Yea people its easy make it a habit, When you log on vote before you even look at the portal, we have to hold the Title!! :) Its not like you should forget its only Bannered above every page in BOLD LETTERS :)
lol we are talking about the photo contest held on this site every month. one for fw photos and one for sw photos.

but you are correct vote for aa too =)

There are only 17 votes in total (both contests) so far and only 4 days left to vote lets try for at least 50 votes in total. Also Zagz the pictures are too small and do the contest justice didn't they used to be full size last time?????

well I took some really nice shots of my angelfish and my clown, then I went to post them on the contest thread and realized it was closed. Darn. Anyway, here's my pictures.

angel.jpg

clown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom