Really rough sketch of my 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homedog98

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you think? I was thinking more plants which are to be fake, and the little green things are rock caves which I will also probably add more of.

Attachments

• image-2161047564.jpg
    image-2161047564.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 258
Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to stock any fish in that tank seeing as how it is only one dimensional! LOL!

;) definitely! I don't know, I just figured out how to upload pics, so I was just experimenting.

facepalm.jpg

Now that... Is what I call a tank. Oh yeah. I can see it now. Most definitely man.

But on a serious note.. It looks like a good set up, I want some wood in my next aquarium. And more plants like it looks you have planned out.

Where's the fish?

Also, the water looks really cloudy. Did you properly wash the gravel?

Tim,
It looks more like sand to me than gravel, maybe even possibly one of those dirt tanks?

I mean.. just sayin'. Haha!

Be careful not to overstock that tank, homedog!! Lol, but really, it looks like the real one would be cool. I wouldn't be able to draw half that good, I can write poems, and even am halfway done with a novel, but I can't draw. That's where my cousin comes in.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

Nice, thanks, but I don't like real plants, because A. I'm only 13 and don't have the $$ and B. I like to concentrate on the fish, cause that's what this hobby is all about!

Hey I understand the money aspect, expensive hobby for such a youngn'! But don't underestimate the symbiotic relationship between fish and plants!

I don't know, I got into the hobby for the fish, and my dads big on plants... So I don't want him to start telling me what to do with my tank, you know? And also... Plastic plants don't die, and add just as much, if not more color then real ones!

Oh I definitely understand! Do what you do! I personally love plants with my tank and maybe in time you will too. I can definitely relate to the fake plants never die...if only real were so resilient. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom