Rescue betta needs a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vundercoverdog

Aquarium Advice Regular
I rescued him today from petsmart. He was so gorgeous, I had never seen his color combination, I just had to get him! & he was on sale for $7.50!:flowers:

He looks like a $100 bucks :D

IMG_20131022_140953.jpg

IMG_20131022_141012.jpg

IMG_20131022_141044.jpg
He's body is completely silver but reflects the colors around him.

I can't believe all those pictures are of the same fish! He truly seems special congrats! And my name suggestions would be Chamelion, King Chrome (KC for short), or Cascade! Idk thats just what came to mind :)

Lol I have a Betta named blessing but he attacks his food viciously as if it was alive but its just pellets

Haha my betta, Leon (silver and blackish or dark gray halfmoon), also attacks his food viciously.

The betta looks much more lively!! :)

Well I think I may not give Betta back that I am watching while a friend is I vacation. I ha originally gave her the two to keep but after seeing them and taking them home I don't want to return them ... Thier health is not good the colors on one are faded and muted by grayish brown color and I know its cuz health . I'm doing WC daily to get them back to health . I'm disappointed and upset with this person not sure what to say when they return

Well I think I may not give Betta back that I am watching while a friend is I vacation. I ha originally gave her the two to keep but after seeing them and taking them home I don't want to return them ... Thier health is not good the colors on one are faded and muted by grayish brown color and I know its cuz health . I'm doing WC daily to get them back to health . I'm disappointed and upset with this person not sure what to say when they return
Maybe ask this person if they are aware of the bettas poor health. If they are not aware, then they probably just don't know enough to properly spot illnesses. I'm sure if you told them the proper way to care for then, they would put in the effort. But of they are aware of the bettas sickness, and they've just chosen to ignore it, then I think you have every right to ask for the beta back.

I told them about how to take care of them when i let the have the Bettas .... When I picked them up the ones tank was half empty and both had way to much food plus it takes time if neglect for a Betta color to go bad like this one did and its color is almost fully back after a week of daily WC

I told them about how to take care of them when i let the have the Bettas .... When I picked them up the ones tank was half empty and both had way to much food plus it takes time if neglect for a Betta color to go bad like this one did and its color is almost fully back after a week of daily WC
Then I say you ask to have the fish back if they're not going to take care of them.

Not to be a Debbie downer but "rescuing bettas from petsmart" is doing more harm than not buying them :( #fishincupsiswrong

If you haven't named him yet, Iridescent is a good one for him!

I asked my sister what name she thought would fit. She thought of the names Lily, Chrysanthanum (don't think I spelled that right), Tulip, and Dawn. (She's been learning about flowers).

My suggestion are:
Archun
Fashan
Sterling
Rupal
(all of them mean silver or have something to do with silver in some language or another)

I asked my sister what name she thought would fit. She thought of the names Lily, Chrysanthanum (don't think I spelled that right), Tulip, and Dawn. (She's been learning about flowers).

My suggestion are:
Archun
Fashan
Sterling
Rupal
(all of them mean silver or have something to do with silver in some language or another)

I like the first and last name

Back
Top Bottom