September SW contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sumit your photos for the September SW photo contest. Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info click here .

100_1945.jpg

This is a salt water photo contest and that is a photo of salt water. I'd say you have a winner there!

What I like best is that you were able to capture the true essence of the salt water without all the distracting "toys" in the shot.

You have my vote!

Kisses

He actually is just trying to bite me through the glass, but I can pretend it's love...

Lactoria cornuta *long-horned cowfish*

The risk of this fish exuding toxins is very remote, and the enjoyment is worth the risk. This fish, named Tweety (because he reminds me of a dead canary), will eat from my hand, spit water at me, and follows me like a puppy as I walk around the aquarium. He is a FUN fish, and the only one that really interacts with me.

Attachments

• kisses.jpg
    kisses.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 51
This is a salt water photo contest and that is a photo of salt water. I'd say you have a winner there!

What I like best is that you were able to capture the true essence of the salt water without all the distracting "toys" in the shot.

You have my vote!

LOL! That's cause he doesn't have a cycled tank yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom