Severum Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verse914

Aquarium Advice Activist
A few pics of my old severum (that my parents keep now)...

gsev2_D70.jpg

gsev3_D70.jpg

goldsev1_D70.jpg

goldsev2_D70.jpg

Congrats again Aaron.....you should aply for a full time job at a fish magazine as a photographer! You have plenty of portfolio to show them, so give it a go! It seems that this is something you do extremely well, and not many people can do it that well.
JMHO :D

Thanks draX and Billsgate

I would love to take fish pics for a living :) I really need to submit to a large fish magazine and see what I can get...

Thanks again.

After you're famous then you could come over and photograph AA members' fish... at a discount rate of course... since we knew you before your National Geographic days. :mrgreen:

That is a great idea. Your photography is in a league of it's on! Do you photograph anything else besides fish?

Just for kicks what was your exact settings for the first pic in this thread. What lighting, camera settings, filters on.....ect....

Seriously, Aaron, your pics are just as good as any I've sen in TFH, FAMA, and National Geographic. Maybe you can shoot freelance for one of them.

BTW, how big are your severums, and how old are they?

Thanks for the encouragment :) I really need that to submit my pics into the bigger magazines. Im going to get some pics together and submit them to a few mags.

QToffer
The green sev is about 6" and the yellow is about 7". Theyre probably two years old...maybe a little older.

revhtree
Yeah, I shoot other stuff besides fish. I try and shoot anything and everything really :) You can find the non-fish stuff on my website as well. Heres the exif for the first pic...

Nikon D70
Lens: 18-70mm F/3.5-4.5 G
Focal Length: 70mm
Exposure Mode: Manual
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
1/30 sec - F/4.5
Sensitivity: ISO 500

Lighting is an Icecap 430 system with two 72" VHO 50/50 bulbs, and two 36" standard flourescents.

A couple of my non-fish favorites
oscar00001.jpg

Dsc04098s.jpg

church1_D70.jpg

Again great pictures! And I have to say go for it!!! Submit your pictures at the big magazines! And submit for the photo of the month contest as well offcourse! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom