Share your favorite plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vlado21

Aquarium Advice Activist
Spring's comming... share your photos (leaves, flowers,...) of your favorite Aquarium plants! :flowers:

Hygrophila polysperma Rosanervig.jpg
Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig'

Ludwigia repens Rubin.JPG
Ludwigia repens 'Rubin'

Echinodorus subulatus.jpg
Echinodorus subulatus

Rotala rotundifolia.jpg
Rotala rotundifolia

free-floating plants

Pistia rosa.jpg
Pistia Stratiotes (dew)

Pistia Stratiotes.jpg
Pistia Stratiotes (flower)

Salvinia natans.jpg
Salvinia natans

Bacopa monnieri.jpg
Bacopa monnieri (tops above the surface with Pistia and Limnobium laevigatum floating)

Mine pics don't compare to pictures like that.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those your personal photos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Mine pics don't compare to pictures like that.
Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

:lol: :lol:

Caleb, so you know: CO2-set! :wink:

But seriously, plants are not essential for aquarium, but they can make fish, invertebrates happy and some people too... :jump:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol:

Caleb, so you know: CO2-set! :wink:

But seriously, plants are not essential for aquarium, but they can make happy fish, invertebrates and some people too... :jump:

I was referring to actual pictures but sure lol. My plants are healthy and happy.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Are those your personal photos?
Yeap, all from my old tank! Btw, Echinodorus started to bloom right on my birthday, it was a nice present to me from the Spirit of Aquarium... :angel:

Nope not sharing mine...I'm in the same boat as Caleb

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeap, all from my old tank! Btw, Echinodorus started to bloom right on my birthday, it was a nice present to me from the Spirit of Aquarium... :angel:

Stunning sir!!!

Eric, Aponogeton is the King Plant in Aquarium flora. I considered to plant attractive Aponogeton madagascariensis in my tank, but I was affraid, it's too tall and demanding for my aqua. Your relative Aponogeton seems better choice! (y)

Eric, Aponogeton is the King Plant in Aquarium flora. I considered to plant attractive Aponogeton madagascariensis in my tank, but I was affraid, it's too tall and demanding for my aqua. Your relative Aponogeton seems better choice! (y)

Yes although its quite large. I was going to get two smaller pieces, but this was to pretty to pass up!

In Soviet Russia iPhone You!!

Back
Top Bottom