Show me the Bettas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taylordevin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
attachment.php

His name is Bellamy.

Attachments

• 1526678547785291003483.jpg
    1526678547785291003483.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 138
Rescue Betta

Neighbor says, "My mother got my daughters Bettas. We don't want them. Gets to cold in the house in the winter." So, now I have two. The blue one's in rough shape, but this guy has done wonderfully.

Attachments

• IMG_3129.jpg
    IMG_3129.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 127
The color on him is awesome!

Thanks! When I got him, he was dull, emaciated, fins all tattered and short, could barely swim. Steady diet of all sorts of different live, frozen, and dry foods and he's kicking tail. He's got a heavily planted 12g cube with no company other than my expensive Bloody Mary shrimp, which he seems to think are delicious. :banghead:

Those BM shrimp would be expensive treats!

Here is the one which begged me to take him home, even after i said no. The pic makes him look dull but he has silvery color and edges of the fins and more yellow in the fins too. Hope to get a better pic.

He was shy and weak when he got here. Couldn't swim in the flow of the Spec V 5G.

He lives with a bunch of Mystery snails atm. I think still a Brazos dwarf blue Cray, but he hides well and I never know if he is really in there, for weeks sometimes.

He is much stronger after a couple weeks and loves to eat the huge variety of frozen foods and various pellets.

The Dumbo Pectoral fins cause him to get flung around some still when he gets in the out flow. He is getting better at navigating though as he gets stronger.

60074-albums14671-picture71919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom