Show off you cleanest tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys. A good safe glass cleaner for the outside glass and both sides of your glass tops is 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water in a spray bottle. Vinegar traces, if any, neutralizes harmlessly in aquarium water. Much safer than Windex around fish. OS.

88009-albums13698-picture65021.jpg

Tiger Barb tank, so far my clearest!

Thanks. Small for your taste? They seem pretty happy in the 12 gallon. Nope a month old =)

Its well decorated, laid out and looks interesting. They look cramped. Its not stupidly small for them at the moment but theyre juvis, Barbs can get 3inchs long and quite plump. Theyll grow way way way way too large for it very quickly and keeping them in there will stunt them. A 29g at a minimum is what i would personally recommend for barbs.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited:
Its well decorated, laid out and looks interesting. They look cramped. Its not stupidly small for them at the moment but theyre juvis, Barbs can get 3inchs long and quite plump. Theyll grow way way way way too large for it very quickly and keeping them in there will stunt them. A 29g at a minimum is what i would personally recommend for barbs.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ahhh yeah that i know, i want to get a bigger one just for barbs and maybe 1 or two other species, like the corys in the tank now, freaking love how fun barbs are. But don't have the space, or at least i need to make space for a third tank. Will probably turn this 12 gallon into a planted tank just for shrimps or a breeding tank or i dunno haha.. started to waffle now =D

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom