Show off your best fish pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brookster, I hope you realize that I'm not one of those people that goes out and buys fish that won't work for me. You are saying real **** about me not waiting, because I wouldn't do that to the fish. If you guys don't think it's a good idea, just go ahead and say so. I just take the advice of what y'all are telling me. So of course I would wait 5 months or however an experienced GBR keeper would say.

East buddy... just trying to spare you the deaths.. you did say you were going to put them right in...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thought this topic was to show your fish pictures... Start a new topic for this

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417916447.303550.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417916466.857111.jpgmy condy anemone

From my 40 g planted

I am SoT.
~fish&surf~

Attachments

• 1418004154608.jpg
    1418004154608.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 206
  • 1418004182547.jpg
    1418004182547.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 240
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418005155.608757.jpg
It's a figure eight puffer fish its my newest and the best so far it's a savage. And if anyone can help how do I find its gender ?

One of my current favorite fish..

15772413970_0cb0e66b9f_b.jpg

Yes.
I love them so much! Too bad they get so big, and ugly, as they age.

I think they look great as they age. He's wild caught so it should not lose much pattern.

For the coldwater lovers. My biggest black moor Ludo and baby black moor Didymus.

Sent from my Kestrel using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1418232948012.jpg
    1418232948012.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 175
I think they look great as they age. He's wild caught so it should not lose much pattern.

Yeah that's cool! I do like the young ones though. Never seen an older wild one so can't comment on that.

Yeah that's cool! I do like the young ones though. Never seen an older wild one so can't comment on that.

Here is a good looking larger Ornate I saw on Youtube, I'm assuming it's WC due to the patterns, the CB typically have less pattern. Either way it's a beast and absolutely stunning.

Here is a good looking larger Ornate I saw on Youtube, I'm assuming it's WC due to the patterns, the CB typically have less pattern. Either way it's a beast and absolutely stunning.

I will admit that guy looks sweet! He makes that surprisingly large Senegal look so small! Same with the Aro, Gar and Oscar. Big tank, looks too short for him though. Plenty of turn around room however, odd, usually massive wide tanks like that have good length not height. Or that dumb truck of a Bichir just makes it small!

I will admit that guy looks sweet! He makes that surprisingly large Senegal look so small! Same with the Aro, Gar and Oscar. Big tank, looks too short for him though. Plenty of turn around room however, odd, usually massive wide tanks like that have good length not height. Or that dumb truck of a Bichir just makes it small!

Per that video he says it was around 18.5", not the biggest Ornate out there but definitely large. So I imagine that was a 6ft tank, I'm guessing a 180.

Per that video he says it was around 18.5", not the biggest Ornate out there but definitely large. So I imagine that was a 6ft tank, I'm guessing a 180.

Yeah they can get a lot bigger but he's for sure big!

Hey seaweed, they aren't pacus but they are part of the charicidae family so they're related :)

I had 2 pacos when I was a kid they had almost the same markings , they always were mistook for Parana by my friends
even though there vegetarian , but they got huge out grew a 125g tank fairly fast
pet store had me give them $30. for them to rehome them and that was over 30 years ago

Back
Top Bottom