Show off your best fish pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my boy Jack, my first Cichlid. He turns 4 years this month ☺

QXxCKPDh.jpg

Nice pic. One of my favourite fish want to start a cichlid tank myself maybe come summer it will happen

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is that a keyhole cichlid I see?

Thinking about getting one myself. Any advice?

They can be very shy and personable at the same time. Mine lived by himself and I had a ton of hiding spots. Make sure your tank is big enough (50 or above).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

They can be very shy and personable at the same time. Mine lived by himself and I had a ton of hiding spots. Make sure your tank is big enough (50 or above).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good to know, thank you!

Probably not my best fish but definitely the fish I see the least, so rare r the sightings that until about a month ago, I thought he was dead ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457900955.438195.jpg
3inch upside down catfish,
90% of the lighting needs to be off before there's a chance I get to see him and this is about as good as it gets

he already eats out of my hand , he better not attack the hand that feeds him , I don't think he'll get threw the gloves , my trigger tried with no luck :D

img_3351137_0_c3312b0138929eac5e210f980ccc46c3.jpg

my newest I just had to have him

I'm very jealous. My LFS has Naso and Powder Blues all the time. I want one so bad but I don't think my tank is the right fit for either one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

it's the tail scalpels you gotta watch out for. It was a big one like that that sliced me open by slapping me with it's tail.

Yeah, my LFS owner has scars on his hand from Nasos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would show so pics of my LFS just bc they have nice fish but I can't post any more pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very jealous. My LFS has Naso and Powder Blues all the time. I want one so bad but I don't think my tank is the right fit for either one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What size tank?

My new leopard toby puffer!
QYBpH6E.jpg

I love Toby puffers, I had a blue spot Toby for a little while but had a bad ich outbreak and lost him. Tobies are really cool fish and have a great personality plus they do well in reefs. Yours looks awesome and I love the coloration on his face

QYBpH6E.jpg

Nice looking puffer indeed , makes me miss my Valenti puffer my lobster took a chunk out of his side every time I try to order a new one I get out of stock , my wife wants a dogface but when I told her the size tank I would need she instantly shut up , guess I'm not getting my 200g tank any time soon .

Back
Top Bottom