Show off your betta fighter fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice one Fishanatic...upload some more pics?

Hard to get a close up this thing swims away haha. Ill get on my hd camera and get a close up ^-^

55 Gallon- Empty
125 Gallon- CKF and Tiger Oscar
220 Gallon- To come...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418022295.512273.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

its hard to get a picture of this guy because he hides so much. I just wish i knew why.

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 86
Those are stunning! The colors are beautiful.

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thank you. The yellow boy came from Petsmart. I was working there at the time. I don't normally like yellow or white Bettas, but he looked sad. I had no idea how handsome he really was till he got home.

The blue/black HMPK was bred by a club member. Pics don't do him justice. Both lived years. My Betta boys average 5yrs, but occasionally I've lost one early for no apparent reason. Those from stores are unknown ages.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. The yellow boy came from Petsmart. I was working there at the time. I don't normally like yellow or white Bettas, but he looked sad. I had no idea how handsome he really was till he got home.

The blue/black HMPK was bred by a club member. Pics don't do him justice. Both lived years. My Betta boys average 5yrs, but occasionally I've lost one early for no apparent reason. Those from stores are unknown ages.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the yellow betta he's beautiful, makes me miss mine.

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom