Show off your betta fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy_lover

Aquarium Advice Regular
image-686526400.jpg

This is my rosetail betta fish yuki

image-2421068115.jpg

This is my crowntail betta fish sushi

They are pretty cool looking, but they look like they probably have spines.

Like they probably have spines?
All betta's have spines, dont they? LOL

Gorgeous boys though!

I'll take some pictures of my newest ones and try to remember to post them here tomorrow

That was just my subtle way of pointing out that this is the Invertebrates section. Im sure it was just an honest mistake... and I know it doesnt actually impact anything. Just my OCD I suppose.

That was just my subtle way of pointing out that this is the Invertebrates section. Im sure it was just an honest mistake... and I know it doesnt actually impact anything. Just my OCD I suppose.

That's okay :)

Like they probably have spines?
All betta's have spines, dont they? LOL

Gorgeous boys though!

I'll take some pictures of my newest ones and try to remember to post them here tomorrow

Lol , and thank you and I would love to see your bettas :)

I think this is the show off section... Not invertebrate.

it is now.. It would seem a moderator has since moved this thread to the correct area.

Ya they did because I posted that when I just started and I put it on the wrong category

Back
Top Bottom