Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-19-2012, 12:09 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyxx
Aaaaand of course I couldn't make it through PetSmart tonight without a new addition... Pics will come once she is settled in and doesn't have stress bars. Pretty little blue female, her cup was filthy and I pretty much felt obligated to give her fresh water. The other cups were in surprisingly good condition, but hers was covered in poop. She has made the hour long drive home, as did the female guppies I went in for (dollar a fish sale and I need some new blood mixed in).
I think the walk through the fish section of any petsmart or PETCO brings out the fish boarder in all of us. Totally random but is it pet smart or pets mart? I have aaaalways wondered this

Old 02-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcal01

I think the walk through the fish section of any petsmart or PETCO brings out the fish boarder in all of us. Totally random but is it pet smart or pets mart? I have aaaalways wondered this
I've thought it was pet smart... That's at least how hey capitalize it. Makes me think of "shop smart, shop S-mart." And if no one gets that, I officially feel old. But yeah, it totally brings out my inner hoarder. I went in for prime, seeing as I can get the big bottle there for what it costs to get the tiny bottle back home. Then I noticed the $1 tropical fish sale... So I wanted to see what they had for $1. Lo and behold, female guppies! I could use some more female guppies, especially from a different retailer. New blood in my tank, mine are all siblings. But by the time I made that decision, I had to wait for the guy to finish helping someone else get a snake. So I had time to find the Bettas... Which I was trying my best not to look at because I want them ALL. Also, I noticed they have halfmoons and dragon scales now! Only $8 for the halfmoons, too, but I have nowhere to put another male, and neither of the ones they had were all that healthy looking. This is why I avoid pet stores! My money runs straight into my tanks.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Albert's curiosity

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3668118698.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	77682
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2035531504.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	77679  
i want more!
Old 02-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #14
Great white snark

Tank of the Month Award

Thread closed, we already have one betta show off thread.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...re-175380.html

AA ToS
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=tos
Closed Thread

Tags
betta, bettas

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com