Show off your catfish and pleco photos here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow I almost forgot about this thread. It's amazing I started it last year and people are still at it. I will post more photos of my catfish. I guess this thread is really popular.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395116292.853181.jpg these are my 2 Cory catfish. These to fish loved each other and the albino recently passed away. The bronze one seems depressed now. I tried an emerald Cory cat but he doesn't seem to like it. Do you have any suggestions of friends for this guy. Also how long do they live? The albino one was about 5 years old

My little Catfish found a spot on top of the driftwood that's still floating right under the filter outlet. Maybe it's like a spa. :)
15890-albums9265-picture65983.jpg

I love petricolas, I have 4 of them.
Cool. I love mine. I'd like to get a few more but i havent seen them at the store again. I bought this one under the Syno Multi name and after it didn't grow at all after a year and a half i did some research and found it was a Petri.
Have yours ever spawned?:fish2:

Cool. I love mine. I'd like to get a few more but i havent seen them at the store again. I bought this one under the Syno Multi name and after it didn't grow at all after a year and a half i did some research and found it was a Petri.
Have yours ever spawned?:fish2:

No they haven't. But they are a schooling catfish and they love each others company.

Here is my BNP hitching a ride on my 'unknown' :confused:

ID would be appreciated :)

:thanks:

Attachments

• IMG_20140322_224121_302.jpg
    IMG_20140322_224121_302.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20131230_213811_705.jpg
    IMG_20131230_213811_705.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 168
That fish looks extremely stunted, or the genetics are just bad... nice bn though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My unknown did come with the tank but has now moved to different owners as I have changed over to cichlid tank. My bristle nose I will keep. I have two :)

My trio of brown bullheads; they never hold still, so most of my phone pictures end up very blurry :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396670271.621812.jpg
My new {I say new, I've actually had him for a few days} Farlowella! He's quickly becoming the most interesting fish in my tank!

Back
Top Bottom