Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone is showing off their lovely fish, all so beautiful!!!
Gudgeon, Angels and the Endler; very nice fish!

Not exactly a fish, but here is my Urchin, Second pic of him stealing my frags, 3 of them; a leather (white knob looking thing on top) and the lower area on the rock stones the hex and square ones. My friend called him a street urchin, so maybe his name is Aladdin.

60074-albums13960-picture68572.jpg

60074-albums13960-picture68575.jpg

The funniest pic, as a "collector" Urchin he puts things like shells and foods on his back. Here was his entire week or 2 worth of food carrying it around with him. Then he ate it in one night.

60074-albums13960-picture68390.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is showing off their lovely fish, all so beautiful!!!
Gudgeon, Angels and the Endler; very nice fish!

Not exactly a fish, but here is my Urchin, Second pic of him stealing my frags, 3 of them; a leather (white knob looking thing on top) and the lower area on the rock stones the hex and square ones. My friend called him a street urchin, so maybe his name is Aladdin.

60074-albums13960-picture68572.jpg

60074-albums13960-picture68575.jpg

The funniest pic, as a "collector" Urchin he puts things like shells and foods on his back. Here was his entire week or 2 worth of food carrying it around with him. Then he ate it in one night.

60074-albums13960-picture68390.jpg

Ok I'm asking this as someone knowing NOTHING about SW tanks but how does he move? Does he kinda slime around like a snail?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Ok I'm asking this as someone knowing NOTHING about SW tanks but how does he move? Does he kinda slime around like a snail?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

He has the little white things like tentacles (they have a long latin name I can't recall atm) and just sort of glides along. He sort of moves them in a motion to the direction he wants to go in: the motion reminds me of the tracks on a tank but without metal, ;) But really cool. He is nothing but trouble to be honest, but I REALLY like him (or her).

Bouncybubbles, that sea urchin looks spectacular, but does it not fit better to this section: My favorite non-fish? :wink:

My current fav is Thor but always love my albino Cory's :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426703955.174835.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426703977.407694.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426813711.651149.jpg

I found another similar angel in coloration and brought him/her home today! It'll make 6 total in my 125 now :) that tank is officially done haha....

Well i have no pic's yet of my favorite fish, but i am working on that, but i know what they are. In the freshwater part of my room the favorites are my kribensis pair, that right now are showing there babies around the aquarium. On the saltwater side its kinda weird ones a fish and one is a shrimp. The pair is my yellow watchman gobie and his side kick the pistol shrimp that i have with him.

Well i have no pic's yet of my favorite fish, but i am working on that, but i know what they are. In the freshwater part of my room the favorites are my kribensis pair, that right now are showing there babies around the aquarium. On the saltwater side its kinda weird ones a fish and one is a shrimp. The pair is my yellow watchman gobie and his side kick the pistol shrimp that i have with him.

Nice!!I have a pair of kribs...no babies though. My female doesn't seem to want to breed, and lost her bright pink belly :-/

May not be able to compare, here are my favorites.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1426817201862.jpg
    1426817201862.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 1426817236869.jpg
    1426817236869.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 83
My new Orchid Dottyback. They have always been a top favorite of mine and this one is looking good. Very hard to photograph as well, I'm kinda proud of this shot! :)

stuTAw3.jpg

My new Orchid Dottyback. They have always been a top favorite of mine and this one is looking good. Very hard to photograph as well, I'm kinda proud of this shot! :)

stuTAw3.jpg

Very nice pic!!

Kribensis_2004, hartgirl, Kribs are amazing (inteligent) fish, I love them! I've got a pair with 2m and 2w fry in my common tank currently.

Proud mammy with her fry:
hrda-mama-m46787.jpg

What a similarity| :cool:
ako-by-mame-z-oka-vypadol-m46906.jpg

Hungry youngsters on Hikari pellet:
36.jpg

Paul, thanks indeed! It' s a really fun to follow family Pulchers as they promenade with their fry (like a clocking hen with chickens) by the bottom:
Family Pulchers

Despite they are quite aggresive when raising the fry, now I can feed mamma Krib by ramshorn snail like a small budgie:
feeding the Krib

Kribensis_2004, hartgirl, Kribs are amazing (inteligent) fish, I love them! I've got a pair with 2m and 2w fry in my common tank currently.

Proud mammy with her fry:
hrda-mama-m46787.jpg

What a similarity| :cool:
ako-by-mame-z-oka-vypadol-m46906.jpg

Hungry youngsters on Hikari pellet:
36.jpg

Those are beautiful pictures!
Gorgeous looking fish :)
Lesley

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom