Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sewellia Lineolata they are quite elusive, so my best pic is when she came in...

Here are my 2 new rams and my butterfly pleco. I can't choose which ones are my favorite

Attachments

• image-859266707.jpg
    image-859266707.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 126
  • image-101250304.jpg
    image-101250304.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2893650683.jpg
    image-2893650683.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 125
Love your pleco! I have the butterfly but don't get to see him much :( they are beautiful looking.

I know the feeling I snapped that pic one of the rare times he came out to visit. I am thinking of adding moonlight LEDs so I can watch when he comes out

I know the feeling I snapped that pic one of the rare times he came out to visit. I am thinking of adding moonlight LEDs so I can watch when he comes out

I have moonlights, i swear he waits till i go to bed lol i worry that he's getting enough to eat, but he must be eating something had him for a month.

There went that idea. I've had mine about 2 months now I've caught him eating and algae wafer a few times but he's getting bigger so I know he's eating c

There went that idea. I've had mine about 2 months now I've caught him eating and algae wafer a few times but he's getting bigger so I know he's eating c

Hopefully when they mature we, ll see them more!

Okay, not exactly a fish...

These are some of my young Orange Eye Blue Tigers,

lol not many blue due to a cheatin seller/ not here on AA btw, but the bottom pics shows a couple of the more blue ones, although they are much more shy!!! In a couple to few weeks I will have a new bunch of 10, should be some nice blue ones with the reputable seller!

60074-albums11858-picture55953.jpg

60074-albums11858-picture55952.jpg

60074-albums11858-picture55954.jpg

Moving them to the Edge tank here probably this week. :D

These are some of my young Orange Eye Blue Tigers,

lol not many blue due to a cheatin seller/ not here on AA btw, but the bottom pics shows a couple of the more blue ones, although they are much more shy!!! In a couple to few weeks I will have a new bunch of 10, should be some nice blue ones with the reputable seller!

Moving them to the Edge tank here probably this week. :D

They're looking really good Autumnsky! What a difference in them, very nice :)

Hopefully when they mature we, ll see them more!

It was amazing my butterfly pleco was out this morning when I turned on the lights and was actually able to drop him some food and he stayed out in the open eating for 10-15minutes longest I ever saw him

It was amazing my butterfly pleco was out this morning when I turned on the lights and was actually able to drop him some food and he stayed out in the open eating for 10-15minutes longest I ever saw him

You're lucky! I usually see mine run for cover when I switch the lights on lol hopefully when I have had him as long as you he,ll do the same. :)

I hadn't seen mine or any sign of him for a while was going to go look for him today make sure he was still alive. (Don't need a decomposing dish on the tank) Then low and behold he was front and center this morning. Hopefully this is a new habit and i will actually get to enjoy seeing him on regular basis

Back
Top Bottom