Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know where to find these? I know they are candy bassets but I can't find to much about them. Only that they are rare and cost around $700 a pair. I'm quite sure that's a rip off and sure I can find them a lot cheaper. Anyone know where?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387673837.735992.jpg anyways these fish are up there on my list to get!

Does anyone know where to find these? I know they are candy bassets but I can't find to much about them. Only that they are rare and cost around $700 a pair. I'm quite sure that's a rip off and sure I can find them a lot cheaper. Anyone know where?View attachment 213032 anyways these fish are up there on my list to get!

I disagree you can find them much cheaper. Live Aquarias divers den gets them from time to time and that's usually their price. They are a deepwater species and aren't collected much due to difficulty and depth they are found.

Does anyone know where to find these? I know they are candy bassets but I can't find to much about them. Only that they are rare and cost around $700 a pair. I'm quite sure that's a rip off and sure I can find them a lot cheaper. Anyone know where? anyways these fish are up there on my list to get!

700bucks a pair, is that all? Ill have a trio.

I hope my sarcasm was picked up on. They arnt ugly by any means but i dont even think theyre that striking either.

Does anyone know where to find these? I know they are candy bassets but I can't find to much about them. Only that they are rare and cost around $700 a pair. I'm quite sure that's a rip off and sure I can find them a lot cheaper. Anyone know where?View attachment 213032 anyways these fish are up there on my list to get!

its only because they are a proven pair, when you buy just one it is much cheaper. it applies to most fish that pair off, because for one they have to be sexually mature and second they don't always pair up

I currently have 3 fish in my 39. They are all my favorite!

Ocellaris Clown pair-
img_2767413_0_659dc5a8e0c64a79388b1263b9f41cfb.jpg

Chysus Wrasse-
img_2767413_1_6b200914e99a92e9972ba475db0cdeb5.jpg

My fat, old, starry blenny (37g reef)
image-1611614770.jpg

Valentini puffer, 7 months old (37g reef)
image-4189670024.jpg

My Yellow watchman goby (20g LPS)
image-673765554.jpg

And my last one, my flame angel (37g reef)
image-1333834229.jpg

My new profile picture is a picture of my favorite maroon clown that I took two days ago with my new dSLR camera. Boy is the quality of the pictures amazing.

Very nice. Id say i do pretty good with my little cannon elph but one day ill get me a real good camera. Love that clown!

Back
Top Bottom