Show off your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N Hi
My new favorite :flowers:

img_3182922_0_f132d5990e848863523edc3a585e4fa7.jpg

Very pretty!

My trio of ropefish. I've always liked these guys, but now that they're in my tank and interacting with each other they really found their way into my favorite category.
They're also the final fish to be added to my 60 gallon so they're special in that sense too!

My trio of ropefish. I've always liked these guys, but now that they're in my tank and interacting with each other they really found their way into my favorite category.
They're also the final fish to be added to my 60 gallon so they're special in that sense too!

Beautiful fish! I've always liked them but never had room. You are lucky :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Love it! I need to get mine some friends one day.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426350755.323090.jpg

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Beautiful fish! I've always liked them but never had room. You are lucky :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Thanks! I didn't think I'd be this huge of a fan, I mean I liked em a ton but boy they're awesome fish.
Love it! I need to get mine some friends one day.
View attachment 267273

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Thanks! They're surprisingly social fish, and amazingly peaceful.

Thanks! I didn't think I'd be this huge of a fan, I mean I liked em a ton but boy they're awesome fish.

Thanks! They're surprisingly social fish, and amazingly peaceful.

I feel as if there like elongated senegalus polypterus ???. What is the minimum tank size?

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

I feel as if there like elongated senegalus polypterus ???. What is the minimum tank size?

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

55 I think. They get like 3 feet MAX but they are very thin compared to Bichir

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yeah a 55 is good for a group. They get three feet in the wild but in aquaria I do believe their max is around 15"
Two of them are already full grown (14"-15") and the other is at or just under a foot.

My half banded spiny eel- I love this guy!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426406614.618687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426469218.908284.jpg
This guy is probably my favorite right now. He's developed some black coloration in his fins and on his head that seem to come and go. But he's truly a joy to watch.

New angelfish addition....I love his colors!! I'm always on the lookout for something unique! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426568496.708284.jpg

My angel pair. They are just an awesome breeding pair. Their first spawn I think would've hatched and lived if it hadn't been for the HOB filter. They actually paired off in less then a week of me adding the male! Both are great parents I really scored with these guys.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426603629.412975.jpg
The male is the smaller (he is younger so that's why he's smaller) silver and striped one and the female is either a koi or a marbled .

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

My angel pair. They are just an awesome breeding pair. Their first spawn I think would've hatched and lived if it hadn't been for the HOB filter. They actually paired off in less then a week of me adding the male! Both are great parents I really scored with these guys.

The male is the smaller (he is younger so that's why he's smaller) silver and striped one and the female is either a koi or a marbled .

Beautiful pair!

Back
Top Bottom