Show off your favorite non-fish in your aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they aren't in the same tank because you know what a favorite food of harlequin shrimp is....linkia starfish

LOL, yea I know. The harlequin was temporary. I got the Linkia once the Harley was gone. Extremely awesome shrimp though!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432364283.792165.jpg

My little crayfish named Ronnie ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435341476.187343.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

This new Crocea clam is becoming a favorite quickly!
paYLb8V.jpg

Those are really cool critters. Seen one at the LFS a while back. Has is bothered any of your coral in the tank?

he don't bother fish , coral the trick is to keep him well fed . hermits and snails don't have a chance with him , that don't bother me anyway as I replenish snails and hermits every 6 months any how it's just nature doing it's thing, you should see him with those super large Bristol worms he makes short work of those,
he hides in the rocks a lot but when the lights go down he comes out , he just turned a year old ,
mine don't climb in the rocks and never touches any coral eating wise or just bulldozer wise the sand is his stage ,
he is about 6 inches now he was about 2 inches when I got him,
you should get one add some more life to your tank(y)
was looking at a spiny lobster for my predator tank ,

he don't bother fish , coral the trick is to keep him well fed . hermits and snails don't have a chance with him , that don't bother me anyway as I replenish snails and hermits every 6 months any how it's just nature doing it's thing, you should see him with those super large Bristol worms he makes short work of those,
he hides in the rocks a lot but when the lights go down he comes out , he just turned a year old ,
mine don't climb in the rocks and never touches any coral eating wise or just bulldozer wise the sand is his stage ,
he is about 6 inches now he was about 2 inches when I got him,
you should get one add some more life to your tank(y)
was looking at a spiny lobster for my predator tank ,

Very cool! Didn't realize how big he was. I think I will pass on the lobster, or shrimp for that matter. Plus I got the Melanursus and Eight Line wrasses now that love crustaceans! I got Patrick the starfish (red linkia), no one messes with his stuff! I don't even think fish realize that he is even alive sometimes. LOL

Patrick waving 'hello"
HekMBVV.jpg

Freshwater snail

img_3276969_0_71743a7789a484ae64a2bb9d52f4e426.jpg

I snapped this early August right before he threw himself to a fiery doom. Fortunately he survived.
Unfortunately he died a few days ago. I don't know why.

I love my mystery snail!
And I love how he has no clue how big he is!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1442294973331.jpg
    1442294973331.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1442295034755.jpg
    1442295034755.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom