Show off your Freshwater Angelfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ForumRunner_20130819_230735.jpg

ForumRunner_20130819_230837.jpg

This is my fav. Angel her name is June..I had her since she was the size of a dime!

Thanks Angelfishgirl..yours are beautiful fish as well and I agree although I have many other types of fish and tanks the Angels are by far one my favs and very easy to get carried away with overstocking and become obsessed about them!! Lol

New angel. Can't figure out what color morph it is though

Attachments

• image-2388674088.jpg
    image-2388674088.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 225
  • image-1098529472.jpg
    image-1098529472.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 232
Thanks! We bought them and didnt find out the sex till later :)

Jared; that's a cool looking Angel I love the Tiger Stripes!

Ok wasn't trying to get too technical...I was just saying its a cool looking fish with stripes that apear tiger like...pretty sure its a zebra or a clown...and to be technical; True Tiger Angels are Salt Water fish so....

Ok wasn't trying to get too technical...I was just saying its a cool looking fish with stripes that apear tiger like...pretty sure its a zebra or a clown...and to be technical; True Tiger Angels are Salt Water fish so....

Haha I was just messing with you. And it is the Zebra gene isn't it..

Hah I used to be really big in angelfish genetics

Lol I know....ya it is a zebra...I know I used to have a ton of Angels but I am down to just the one now... I sold a bunch off to my lfs. I am thinking about starting another tank like a 55g for just Angels! But I don't know.

Maybe it's my eyes but that looks more like a regular silver veil than a Zebra. There are no spots (which differentiates the Zebra and Silvers ) that I can see. You can find a list of recognized patterns on the Angelfish Society website.

Maybe it's my eyes but that looks more like a regular silver veil than a Zebra. There are no spots (which differentiates the Zebra and Silvers ) that I can see. You can find a list of recognized patterns on the Angelfish Society website.

Ya out is just a silver veil. We were just talking about the zebra gene.

Ya exactly.....like sillyfishies said we were just on the subject of Zebras ....but Andy thanks for the website...its got allot of good info.

Ya out is just a silver veil. We were just talking about the zebra gene.

Don't you just wish the fish would hold up a sign that reads " I'm a ________ on the outside but a ___________ on the inside!" :lol: :D

In one of my hatcheries, my best Black Angels came from a pairing of a Gold and a Marble. Now that would have been an interesting sign. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom