Show off your predator's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uhh ohh, snakehead patrol beeeedooooobeeeedooooo:) that is a really cool looking fish! How bigs the the tank? What do you feed? Hotdogs and gerbils?

Uhh ohh, snakehead patrol beeeedooooobeeeedooooo:) that is a really cool looking fish! How bigs the the tank? What do you feed? Hotdogs and gerbils?

Haha not all snakeheads get 3 ft plus. The dwarfs actually aren't insane. I hope the op isn't in the US though. Very nice fish

This is his native country..India...so I have the luxury of keeping as many as I can...got him yesterday only...the tank is a 45g ....it wont grow very big like his cousins but still will give him a bigger one asap....he is only taking live feed right now?

Always open to feedbacks..!!!

Haha...I wish I could man, I'll mail you a lot of pics though...once it starts coming out..?

Definitely...sure....I am going to set up a tank for him first....he i going to share it with a tiger datnoid....u'll be the first one I notify when I upload a video...?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412455214.298858.jpg here's my 3 of 4 channa pulchra :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

img_3058138_0_721e23bc8a4bc4e795e3d5249caf758a.jpg

my hamlet
img_3058138_1_b9b159dda83cf1b4a9f430e6f82c1796.jpg

harlequin bass

Back
Top Bottom