Six Line and Pseudo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got a new macro lens for my birthday and have gotten some pretty cool pics from it. I loved this one, hope you do as well.

Attachments

• sixlinepseudo_626.jpg
    sixlinepseudo_626.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 58
WOW nice! so how do the two fish get along? (if I were to EVER get a bigger tank LOL)
awesome pic"!

The Pseudochromis are tank bred. I bought them as a mated pair and they are super mellow. Not only that they are out and about all the time. Aside from them I have a mated pair of black percs and a purple tang. The six line does really well in this tank, its definately my favorite fish. Before the Pseudos I had an orchid dottyback and that SOB chased my last six line out of the tank. I would have never bought it but my 3 year old really really wanted it, anyhow it lives in an aquapod behind the main tank now with a mated pair of pink skunks and two monster LTAs. Have a good one =)

These links are a little old, but they show the front and back of the system.
http://www.stoutbrew.com/images/Front.jpg
http://www.stoutbrew.com/images/FinalRoom.jpg

Thanks =) I just acutally built that back in September. Before I had a 75G with a 30G sump/fuge combo. This setup is a 125G display, 100G sump, I turned the 75G into a fuge, then I use a 30G cube for a prop tank and have a 24G Aquapod with my LTAs. I had been collecting gear and tanks for so long that I figured it was time to tie them all together and make something. I am very pleased with it, but like everything goes in this hobby, building my first large scale system has taught me a great deal and I already have tons of ideas for how to improve it next time LOL

I dont' have any good pics of the full tank yet because I can't get the camera dialed in to capture it. Im a camera newb who jumps up and down when 1 out of 400 pics turns out right, but here is a more updated full tank from a couple of minutes ago.

Attachments

• fulltank_798.jpg
    fulltank_798.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom