S'more tank shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful pics!! That first pic is just gorgeous.
Don't you love SLR? I am really blown away by how much of a difference they make.

Don't you love SLR? I am really blown away by how much of a difference they make.
:multi:

Huge IMO.

Should be required equipment for tank owners. I know it got my tank enthusiasm way back up again. Whole new world for me now.

Awesome tank! How's the wife like the camera? Once I figure out mine, I'll post some pics, but my tank is still in it's "baby" stage and doesn't look as nearly as good as yours.

The wife is OK with the camera. Really indifferent.

I think I did get a spark (real little one) the other day when I made a imperfection on her arm disappear with the photo editor. :roll:

austinsdad said:
I think I did get a spark (real little one) the other day when I made a imperfection on her arm disappear with the photo editor.
LOL! Well, at least it was a little.

Pics are nice and the tank is awesome. A close-up of the entire tank would be great.

A close-up of the entire tank would be great.

Pic #1 is as good as it gets without another $200 or more bucks for a wide angle lens. That shot is with the 18-55mm lens the camera came with. Did get another lens, but longer - 75 to 300mm I believe it was.

Back
Top Bottom