Some of my shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ged

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I really enjoy having shrimp I think they are under appreciated in the hobby, here are some pics of some I currently have
Here is my Macrobrachium lanchesteri[
MALAYA SHRIMP
Caridina sp. she decided to be orange this day

Sunkist
baby blue/black
adult blue
Yamato with bluish hue

good pics.... more and more people are getting into inverts i think they are finding there place even in some of the more hard core ill only ever do fish people....

very cool shrimps!! i love the first little guy balancing on the "ball". do your others do tricks as well? :D

very cool shrimps!! i love the first little guy balancing on the "ball". do your others do tricks as well? :D
Funny you should ask, cat fish riding(farlowella) also the yamato will grab on to a floating plant(Limnobium laevigatum) and swim around the surface at feeding times, it kind of looks like skateboarding, upside down that is. I have pictures some where of one doing it..

shimp are very cool. they are fun to watch. they make a great addition to tanks or as stand alone tanks.

Nice pics!

I'm a shrimp lover as well. Mine aren't fancy ones, RCS, bamboo and ghosts, but still fun to watch. Especially the ghosts. They have no fear. The ones in our BW tank don't even back down from our dragon gobys at feeding time :)

i never see my shrimp. i have 3 or at least i added 3....i know theres still at least 1 but they seem super shy!

Back
Top Bottom