Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-21-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Some Pic's of FL Keys Vacation.

I need to get some updated pictures of my tank up Soon. But in the mean time here are some pic's from my Vacation down in the Florida Keys. I live in Miami. So its great to get down there as often as I can. But at least once a year my family will try to rent a house and stay about a week. Put me up down there with a nice house and a fish tank and I will be set for life.

Me! and a very cool little island right off the 7 mile bridge. I'm trying to smile as best I can while looking straight into the sun! hahah, but it came out ok.

Family boat, sitting at the dock in front of the house we rented for a week.

SHARK!!!!!!!! hehe, saw a few of these little guys. They keep trying to eat fish we were catching 3x there size. Anyone got a really big tank with some room??? He would be really really cool looking J/k Catch and release of course! Little guy needs to grow up.

Family friend Dave with a good size salt water trout. I think this guy was to big to keep. He got off easy

My younger brother trying to get another fish or 2 before the weather rolls in.

Sunsets in Paradise.

Vindicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
SO Cool! I want to go on a vacation like that! Looks like you had a great time!

dann.yy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
What a beautiful view. Wonderful shots and a great pic of you, even if blinded by the sun. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, did you explore the small island?
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:40 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
Hey if ya should try scuba diving through some of the reefs down there so awesome this is one ( http://www.divespots.com/scuba/spotID-36/view.divespot ) i couldn't find a link to the better reef but its a awesome reef the other one is similar but closer to shore marked by a tower to. you can see some awesome Sergent majors there.
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:15 AM   #5
Sliced Bread

AWesome, I love the Fl Keys.
In the DC Metro Area? Check out GWAPA and WAMAS
neilanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:24 AM   #6
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Looked like a wonderful time.

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

pic, vacation

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com