Some pictures and a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamHorton

Aquarium Advice FINatic
First the question, I have a good picture I was thinking about submitting for the SW picture of the month, but I haven't seen the thread for that. Is that in this forum or am I looking in the wrong place?

Next, some pictures I took a while back with a new camera.

cardinals02.jpg

blenny01.jpg

twospotgoby03.jpg

clowngoby02.jpg

...and finally a baby guppy that I got by accident when he was just a newborn along with some ghost shrimp.

Wow, those are some nice pictures :) I havent seen the contest either. I know last month they didnt do it because of Christmas and New Years. Im sure they'll get it either this month or next month

Thanks, I'm saving the one I think is best for the contest though :)

I just want to make sure I get in the next contest and I don't miss it.

For Christmas I have a used Canon EOS 20D with a 50 mm lens on it -- whatever that means. I asked for a Canon Rebel XS for Christmas, not thinking I would get it, but my uncle had this lying around as one of his old cameras and gave it to me.

Yeah I got really lucky, my uncle is really into photography and he probably could have sold that camera on eBay or something for a lot...

There are more pictures at the "adamsfishlog" link in my signature, including the one I want to enter for the contest.

that first picture is absolutely beautiful.
amazing definition and contrast around the black stripes and blue dots etc on the fish.

Thanks for all the comments... it looks like there's no photo contest for this month? I have a few more pictures but I don't want to post them now because I wanted to submit one of them to the contest. Oh well, I'll probably run out of patience and post them here anyways.

Well, it's February and no photo contest, so I'll post what I have now. First, a couple of pictures of some tangs I'm QTing right now:

somefish03.jpg

somefish04.jpg

somefish06.jpg

...and finally, the one I wanted to submit to the contest. When you lower the resolution, though, it's not nearly as good.

blenny02.jpg

Very nice pics. We are getting ready to re start the picture of the month under a different format. Stay tuned for more details.

Back
Top Bottom