Some Pictures of my new tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I'm not too sure what lighting i have in there!! Its nothing special, i was given the tank by someone at work, its quite an old tube, i can barely read what it says on the side. Nothing more than a 30 watt.
As for plants, i dont know all of their names, i ordered a whole mixture of plants off ebay!

There is some amazon sword in there, thats grown huge!
I think its 'temple plant' along the back, on the left.
1Anubias barteri var. caladiifolia
Bacopa of some type, this is growing very well, and quickly it seems
I have a type of fern, but im not sure which
Some java moss now (not in photos, came on a bamboo cane from ebay)
Ageria densa - i think, grows like mad!

Some others, but i dont know the names! I have a plant that looks very similar to grass, lawn grass that is. It spreads by runners, but its not doing that great, its at the front, on the left.

I have pruned some plants, and moved that big plant in the middle (temple plant!?) to the back. I also added some java moss, which came on a bamboo cane, from ebay. Im not sure its the best way to buy it, i think i might undo it, and attach it to items in my tank, rather than wait for it to spread its self.

Elliott, thats a very nice tank!!!!!!, How do you get your plants to grow, i have that thank, and lighting and my plants just die of, even the java moss, and then i look at your tank............ all i get it overheated water form the lights and no plant growth lol, do you use that filter, the internal 1???? any chance you could send me a message with the link to the ebay guy you got it from, finally some one else from the UK, anyway very nice tank, i wish i could get my plants to grow like that...

Back
Top Bottom