some recent pics from my freshwater giants...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nice tank an nice fish. Love the clown loaches. What size? What's your filtration like with those fish in there. Looks good.

Well im in the process of getting ready to swap everything out for different. I found a 1500 model sand filter im about to get, in addition to an additional ehiem canister and a powerless ciphon gravity filter im toying with. I currently have 6 power heads, a fluval fx5 pair rigged in sucession, a couple extra emperor 400s for top flow, and a couple circulation coral fans.

Man that is a monster tank, I think all my fish would disappear into someones belly pretty quickly in there. Love those Clowns, would love to get a tank big enough to grow a group of these to a really good size. That Clown Knife is a beast, you must go through a lot of food in that tank.

Wooooooww! Love the huge loaches and arrowana and pleco. Is it an albino common?
is that a spotted gar?

its ok... except when my female Jag thinks shes gonna mate with my Green Severum. Then she nails the excrement out if your hand.

Back
Top Bottom