Some tank shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, very cool. The only thing that has really stopped me from going salt water is that a lot of tanks look unsightly to me with bare rock. Your tank seems quite full. I may just want to jump into that sooner rather than later.

wow that is an amazing tank!awesome job!
I love how you have the green stars look like its "grass" flowing in the wind, that adds a lot to the tank IMO
also, how big is that tank? It almost looks like a '6 125 bowfront or somthing?

Great looking tank. I agree it looks much better than a tank with just rocks. Good colors going on there.

I have to agree with everyone here.. outstanding layout and color... You really have to know your aquaria to plan something so beautiful.

What IS the green stuff in the left (viewer left) corner? It was the first thing I noticed in the photos.

Wow, that is some awesome growth from the time we were there!

Two different green star polyps. Trying to get the darker one to cover the overflow, but looks like it's gonna have to compete with the pom pom xenia.

Thanks ya'll

Here's that growth on the left side Seepu. The star polyps. Xenia on the other side. I'm thinking I need to thin it or just plain ole frag some of the star polyps soon.

Scott... when ya coming back this way again???(y)

Last edited:
austinsdad said:
Scott... when ya coming back this way again?
You don't have any hair algae, nothing for me to help with. But I wouldn't mind getting back to Roozen's.

Uhhh. Can help me frag frogspawn, xenia, star polyps and take some home!!:)

You still haven't done Sea Save have you? We can do both (and Exotic Aquatics in Glen Burnie) if you stay a bit longer and include lunch on the agenda dude.

Maybe we can talk Lindsay into meeting us there too. :)

Sounds cool. I really like the last two pics you took.

Back
Top Bottom