Something Old and Something New-2.5 Metaframe & 5 gal Riparium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waterfaller1

Aquarium Advice Freak
This was supposed to be two Metaframe tanks, but the 5 gal leaks, so presently using a regular five gal for the riparium. I am looking into getting it repaired though. I started getting them set up this week. I still have a lamp that should be delivered today, more plants and the fish should be here next week.
Here is what I have so far~

Hi, one betta in each. HM Plakats, one is in my avatar, the other is white with black fins, tail, etc. They were supposed to arrive at the transhippers this weekend, but just found out today that both are delayed a few more weeks. Just as well, I can give the tanks more time to cycle and settle.

would you say my avatar has good form? he looks like yours!

I got him from a petco so I think he's a pretty nice find!

He looks beautiful! I have no idea how they critique them as show fish. Another site I am a member of has a section for that. I have read a few of the threads. It appears it has to do mostly with the fins, tail, color.

from tonight

new growth up top

stay tuned for more plants,including some bucephalandras:cool:

I am still working on the 2.5. I have new plants coming for both the tanks and planters, and am going to hang one rip planter in the 2.5 to give the black orchid- Siam, a bit of shade.

Very Zen... It's not just an aquarium, it's quite a decoration in your home. I love it!

New tank just set up yesterday. I am not sure where this one will go, but I do have some seiryu on the way for it.

Back
Top Bottom