Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-09-2004, 03:27 AM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict

off topic pictures

Hey reefrunner, I don't mind the reefrunner show... I love nature pics... All the trips I've been on when I was younger my mom would really hassle me to have pictures with people in them... in her opinion no one cares about all the other stuff... oh well. I love nature pics... I was thinking with some of the excellent photos I've been seeing on this site we could all put together some books on a wide variety of topics... A lot of the photos I've been seeing are that quality or better... Anyway... here's a insects I took pictures of tonight... to see more of mine check out my gallery and the new creepy photo thread. I think they'll be fun... Did anyone have any ideas about the "print" photo I posted earlier?

Old 05-10-2004, 03:36 AM   #92
Aquarium Advice Addict

off topic

Got a few more pics today... The one titled "ivy" is for you reefrunner... It took me a while to find the right plant and the right day with no wind to get a decent pic... You made me think of this when you mentioned going into a ditch with sandals on...

Old 05-10-2004, 03:54 AM   #93
Aquarium Advice Addict

Old 05-10-2004, 12:20 PM   #94
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to lreilly
I just realized that all the pictures I took were only 1m. I got a bunch of stuff for it for mothers day, so I will post more some time soon. I have been praticing a hole lot. I am have been inspired to take a class at the college. And out of the five good pictures I have ever taken in my life, one has been bought. I am so excited. More details when I sign the papers. I would hate to have it fall though.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:38 PM   #95
AA Team Emeritus

Sweet, I've never sold any pics How bout posting a pic of the money maker?

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 12:45 PM   #96
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ok these two are not good but they are cute. Some little girls want to be a ballerina when they grow up. And some...
Old 05-10-2004, 12:46 PM   #97
Aquarium Advice Freak

And..
Old 05-10-2004, 12:51 PM   #98
Aquarium Advice Freak

To be quite honest I am not sure which one it is. My husband put together a cd and took it to work. Three have been bought, and one is being used for a project already. I do know two were of flowers and one of a squirrel. This is not a big money making thing, but I feel pretty special.

I will let you know though.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:17 PM   #99
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Three have been bought, and one is being used for a project already.
Well, I suppose since it's your husbands company...but you should know that without your written permission, the use of that photo is a copyright violation. Something to consider, you may not feel like a professional, but when you sell your photos...you are a professional and you need to treat your work that way. That said, in your circumstances...I think you'll be fine, but many companies will start infringing on your work and you are limited in damages if you do not register your images. FWIW, if your husbands company is looking for photos, feel free to have them browse www.reefrunner.us/gallery/ and contact me (email contact is on the index page www.reefrunner.us) if there is anything they would like to purchase

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:36 PM   #100
Aquarium Advice Freak

Thanks for the advice. I knew about the photo release I have to sign. I am going to do that some time this week. The current project, will not be produced for a little while. I am not worried. They are a very uptight about rules, annoyingly so.

Tags
pics

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com