sunset/deer pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verse914

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here are some pics I took here in Fort Wayne. I got about 10-15 feet away from the deer in the first pic. Right when I snapped the pic, they took off(pic 2).

sunset01.jpg

sunset02.jpg

deer1.jpg

deer2.jpg

deer3.jpg

deer4.jpg

wow i guess i need to find a way to get that camera trouble is i am still paying on the 717 :?

thanks fishfreek

alrmc4
The 717 is a great camera. I had that one before I got the 828 and I loved it. Pretty much all the pics on my site are from the 717 right now.

Beautiful!! your pics always look so professional!! too bad i dont have a great camera :(

We have deer in my backyard all the time...trouble is we NEVER have the camera near the door or window, my parents get soo mad!!!! Do you just have your cam. sitting next to the window/door then???

lol Andy :) No, I went out to a place called Fox Island to take some pics, so I had the camera handy. I got so close to these guys I was amazed. I was about 10-15 feet away in that first pic...it was so cool.

That does sound cool, I can get about 40 feet from the ones in my backyard, but by that time my German Shepherd has to come out and show them who's boss. :(

Back
Top Bottom