tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank! A bit cloudy but that can be easily fix with a few water changes. All your plants look nice and green. What kind of subtrate are you using?

It looks great! I love the driftwood(y) What type of plants do you have? They look gorgeous!

The pics wont load for me now lol but the stocking is 1x african butterfly fish (i think is the top dweller you ask about), 1x african bushfish (ctenopoma acutirostre), 2xkoi & 1xunknown swordtails and 6x kuhlis. Plants are anubias barteri(sp?) tied to mopani and ergeria densa (sp?) in the background there is also a floating plants, 2x big leafed plants either side and the grass which seems to be dying now, tbh im not sure in the names i usually forget by the time i get them home lol, i will have to check. its my 2nd tank so i just went with the ones that did well in my first. Some dont seem to survive for me some do, so its been a little trial and error as the lfs dont give good tips so i just try different methods of planting n stuff. The broad leafed ones are new to me also. The substrate is just fine black gravel from pets at home (uk)

The cloudyness has cleared up a little now sone of the pics are a bit older. The blue light is more recent

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom