tank video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice setup and such well behaved fish lol did you drop a Valium in the tank before the video? Haha makes my Cichlids look like monsters. I wish my videos came out like that. Good job!

nope no valium, they pretty much know who owns which spot of the tank. i get a little bit of facing off but they dont end up fighting. someone swims off and that ends it, id like a little more action but im happy with what i have.

bcurlacher54 said:
nope no valium, they pretty much know who owns which spot of the tank. i get a little bit of facing off but they dont end up fighting. someone swims off and that ends it, id like a little more action but im happy with what i have.

I'd be happy too! Great video, I wasn't making fun I was serious. Such a well behaved tank, just proves my point even more that every tank personality is different.

Nice tank :) it is well behaved tank! Nice job setting it up and all! :)

no i didnt think you were making fun, i seriously wish there was a fight every once in a while. but yes i like the tank alot, ill probably try to find someone to give a cpl of the auratus juvies to, they are the only fry that seem to survive in there. just too many of them.

Cool tank!! Love the fish, water looks pristine and your rocks are awesome where did you get your cool large rocks?

i got the rocks off of ebay. they are texas holey rock. ive read that you can get them from a landscaping company way cheaper than the prices on ebay.

bcurlacher54 said:
i got the rocks off of ebay. they are texas holey rock. ive read that you can get them from a landscaping company way cheaper than the prices on ebay.

Thanks for the info I'll have to check into it.:)

Back
Top Bottom