The big bad dogg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Evaporation lol I have to fill it every few days for some reason I'm guessing it's 50g I just found it in my basement and filled it up with 5 gallon buckets with sea salt added

Attachments

• image-4229224566.jpg
    image-4229224566.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 72
Its probably a 55 gallon... If so then you should really buy fish that will fit.. The lion wont fit unless its a dwarf and the puffer will really need a bigger tank

Elmo1287 said:
:/ well I better start saving or playing lotto lol
Check craigslist! Lots of good deals on there! You'll find what you want. Maybe like a 125... Nu-Nu! Would a 125 work for the puffer and a lion?

Also- in regards to the evaporation, you might not want to let it get that low. As your water evaporates the salinity of your water rises. That's why when you refill you use water with no salt.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Its probably a 55 gallon... If so then you should really buy fish that will fit.. The lion wont fit unless its a dwarf and the puffer will really need a bigger tank

So what if I trade my dog for a snowflake and a dawf

Bearchumjs said:
Check craigslist! Lots of good deals on there! You'll find what you want. Maybe like a 125... Nu-Nu! Would a 125 work for the puffer and a lion?

Also- in regards to the evaporation, you might not want to let it get that low. As your water evaporates the salinity of your water rises. That's why when you refill you use water with no salt.

Yeah I don't refill with salt I just buy ro water from wal-mart and fill it to right under my filter

Are you kidding me? Stupid iPhone... Sorry for the blank message.

As I tried to say- look on craigslist! Nu-Nu- would a 125 be good for the puffer and a lion?

Also- in regards to the evaporation, you might not want to let it get so low. As the water evaporates the salinity rises. That's why when you refill you use water with no salt.

I snowflake should be fine in a 55, but i think the puffer and lion will need at least a 125

They grow pretty fast I had a 6 inch zebra got him nov last year he's alil over a foot now I read they grow about an inch a month in the right conditions

ok that fish is crazyyyyy I had to google it bcus I couldn't believe it. Awesome dude.

Back
Top Bottom