The eclipse looked like it set my tank on fire!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mimiheart

Aquarium Advice Freak
IMG_3584.jpg

This was just before the peak of the eclipse for me. I turned off the lights in the tank because it gets sun anyhow in the morning. I'm not even sure which fish it is that looks alight. But I'm really liking this picture.

I'm in Los Angeles. We only got 60% or so, but I have one kid who hasn't started school yet and one kid home sick, so we did a mini party.

yes it was kind of neat all the windows in the house looked as if they were tinted . than we saw a baseball size beam of light on floor looked up at ceiling what a cool image .
think my living room was the perfect spot like our own planetarium .
I'm in Colorado all I can say is that was intense !!

I really like your tank and all the decorations! Beautiful fish, are they all mollys? What kind of sponge is that on your filter? All the ones I keep finding are very small.

This is my catch-all tank. I've got mollies, platies, swordtails, cories, otos, and a raphael cat in there. (He's probably in the moss pipes, which he's quickly outgrowing.)

That's a sponge filter, I got it online at aquarium co-op. They also have intake sponges which I've put on my HOBs. They're great if you have fry.

Back
Top Bottom