The Fish (Schindleria praematurus)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NDCpix.com

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi fish friends,
I made a video of my aquarium that I've been wanting to make for a while. I just needed to find one specific type of lighting before I was able to make it. I found a Tetra Colorfusion 6" light at Walmart and had to finish up what I've been wanting to make. I hope that you enjoy it.

Thanks,
ndcpix.com

What's the stock in there? Cool look.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks

It's just community tropical fish and it's only a 16 gallon. Found the dragon at a Petsmart and painted it. I wanted to get cichlids but eventually, they'd destroy the cool look of my tank.

Way too small for cichlids. And may be overstocked now even

It probably is overstocked but I also have three filters going. Numbers have been fine! I have a dedicated biofilter, a HOB with biomax and an internal.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The betta hanging OK? I had no luck w integrating a betta into comminity

It actually spends its time inside the dragon. So, I figure that he's got his own space. When he's out, he tends to chase the platys around. It also comes out when it's feeding time. I want to take a picture of it sometime when it's heading into the dragon and looks like a flaming tongue. Once I do, I'll share that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom