The loaches are out and about today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. I love kuhlis. Mine are often out during the day. I have one black guy who is particularly friendly. They are great fun to watch since they look so eel-like.

It kills me how big some of them have become in less than a month. They are cool though. I need to sneak up on them and get pics of the hanging in the plants, it is SO funny.

Lol, yeah. When I first got them, I was afraid they were dead a couple times. Now, I know they just like to do pull-ups in the plants. Keeps them fit I guess.

Lol, yeah. When I first got them, I was afraid they were dead a couple times. Now, I know they just like to do pull-ups in the plants. Keeps them fit I guess.

I had exactly the same reaction when I saw them hanging in the plants! I thought they were dead, but when I went to grab them they scurried off. :ROFLMAO:

I had exactly the same reaction when I saw them hanging in the plants! I thought they were dead, but when I went to grab them they scurried off. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. Me too. And they are FAST! I do not look forward to ever having to net them. If that ever happens, it will be a LONG chase.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom