This is what I wake up to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fish were just as curious if you zoom in you can see my johanni and red zebra were right there staring back

thats adorable. you should get him a lil chair to sit and watch your fish.

thats adorable. you should get him a lil chair to sit and watch your fish.

I've tried sitting him in the chair and holding him in front of it he seems to only do it when no ones looking at him. I'm glad I got the pic tho he was only there for a couple seconds

I used to have a 20L with african cichlids. My cat would lay on top of the glass and watch the fish for hours. (I had to cover all the spots which had access to water because he was trying to catch them)
He eventually stopped one day when the versa-top broke and he fell into the water. Now he watches the fish from a distance.

I used to have a 20L with african cichlids. My cat would lay on top of the glass and watch the fish for hours. (I had to cover all the spots which had access to water because he was trying to catch them)
He eventually stopped one day when the versa-top broke and he fell into the water. Now he watches the fish from a distance.

Haha probably wasn't too funny at the time but that's great

My cat has a perch next to my tank, she sits there and watches for hours until she takes a nap! lol It is so cute, the fish go to that side and watch her right back.

Cats are so weird, Mine knew she wasn't supposed to be on top of the tank so she would wait until we were all in bed the sit on the top. I swear she snagged a couple of my guppies while they were sleeping! I don't have proof though :p

be careful next thing you know you'll have a cat fish in you tank :D
if he decides to jump up top lol:cool:

Back
Top Bottom