Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-26-2003, 04:10 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Cool! Can't wait to see the pics!

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 04:30 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Zoos`

This does not belong here, but this is what I am wanting in exchange for what I am giving him. Spencer, tell me if there is any problems with this.

Old 06-26-2003, 04:52 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

The zoos look nice....when they start to grow out maybe we can do a swap...

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:27 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Cool, I really want to swap with Timbo, and since you meet him sometimes, maybe he could give you one of those purple rics and then me and you swap. Ok, so maybe he wants to keep his awesome shrooms, but hey. I would love to trade some stuff with you Kevin, just I dont want any xenia to have to cut back all the time.
Old 06-27-2003, 03:32 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, took some much better pictures of the red mushroom so everyone can see how cool this thing is when it is all out.
Old 06-27-2003, 03:33 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

The first one is a hammer picture, it is so camera shy.
Old 06-27-2003, 04:52 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Wow, I really like the red mushroom! So when do we get to see a pic of your whole tank?
Old 06-27-2003, 05:02 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

In about 20 minutes if I can get the camera to shoot with these aikin batts. I love the red mushroom, but I got it free and the guy I am trading with really wants it. I feel giving him the mushroom is the least I can do for what all he is doing for me. I also want this to be a ricordia dominated tank.
Old 06-27-2003, 05:06 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Cool! I would love to get a blue ricordia, I can't wait until we get good lighting for our 40 the corals I want to put in there are going to be very colorful and hopefully will look cool with the black sand
Old 06-27-2003, 05:18 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, I need to let the batteries recharge, so I may not get a full tank shot until tom morning, I will try and get one before the shroom and sun polyps move out.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com