Trigon190 piks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Welshy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey just managed to get a spare minute to take a few new snaps of the tank, got myself some windelov yesterday so that may move around along with the wood that its attached to, also split the co2 intake tube and attached another airline so the co2 is dispersed in to different areas of the tank, all in all it was a good day, please ignore the fishing line all over the root wood just attached some java moss to that, the java moss carpet didn't work out as the sand kept covering it (pesky corys!) ALL COMMENTS WELCOME! Cheers!!

Attachments

• image-3027326719.jpg
    image-3027326719.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 171
  • image-1278760198.jpg
    image-1278760198.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 162
  • image-3160963521.jpg
    image-3160963521.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 162
  • image-885442137.jpg
    image-885442137.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 160
  • image-2412470364.jpg
    image-2412470364.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image-3019878979.jpg
    image-3019878979.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2271191862.jpg
    image-2271191862.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 138
That tank looks awesome. I like the sleek design of the tank and stand itself, and the scaping done inside is great. Excellent work.

Haha MTS here you come! To be fair there seem to be a **** of a lot of trigon190's on eBay not many people seem to keep them very long, if you do look in to getting one then I would suggest buying the larger pump as the one supplied isn't powerful enough or like I have run the internal and I've also got a fluval 405 running on this set up too, I've also added an extra 2 tubes on the front lid to up the lighting cheers for the comments mate! Would love to see some more trigon owners on here and see what they do with it!!!

i would most likely put the same filter on it as i have on this tank now 2000 lph that should do it have to catch the wife in a real good mood lol or i could just buy one for her birthday its a win win genius .
Light are a funny thing im strugging to get the ballast i need the ones that come with tanks never seem to do the job

Can't help there mate sorry some great sites out there eBay probably a good place to start you could also try greenmachine aquatics they are unique in the UK as everything they sell is the best, as the guy told me in not as many words "we don't sell ****" even if you don't buy anything there site is absolutely well worth the visit, lucky for me there my lfs....unfortunately tho I didn't know they existed until after I set up my tank....wish I would have known as the ADA tanks are beautiful!

Mr. Limpet said:
Looks great!

I like the kinda u-shape you did with the DW & plants. What did you use for substrate? I like the contrast.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

Substrate is silica sand around 4 bags.I was debating changing it for a more natural looking substrate or adding some small gravel on top but I'm unsure, thanks about the layout I'm pretty limited to the choice of layout with it being a corner unit I think it looks ok, just need everything to start filling in now!

Welshy said:
Substrate is silica sand around 4 bags.I was debating changing it for a more natural looking substrate or adding some small gravel on top but I'm unsure, thanks about the layout I'm pretty limited to the choice of layout with it being a corner unit I think it looks ok, just need everything to start filling in now!

I like the corner unit because it looks like more useable space than the long thin tanks (40 breeder is one I want :)).

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

Sounds nice mate, it's not bad usable space but there is a lot of dead height it's all got to be at the back because if you move the height forward there aren't the angles to view behind it and then you end up with a very narrow scape

Back
Top Bottom