Tweety

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redchick2

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is Tweety, hogging the camera just like he hogs the food. This fish likes to eat! I am having a blast wth this guy as he will actually interact with me. After doing a bit of research, I've discovered that the risk of him poisoning the tank is minimul, and the enjoyment is maximum.

Lactoria cornuta (long-horned cowfish)

Attachments

• Tweety.jpg
    Tweety.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 63
He is such a blast. He begs for food, spits water at me, eats from my fingers, eats my fingers, and tries to bite me through the glass. Everything else in the tank just wants me to feed them and go away. He figured out real fast that being cute gets ya stuff, and does everythingin his power to get an extra tidbit from me.

Thank you, I'm proud of him. He floats around in the water like a hot air balloon. His personality (yes he actually has one) is very similar to my dogs.

His major drawback, I'm discovering, is he spits water to get attention. If he is near the edge of the tank, he spits salt water down the front of the glass. Still a blast to watch, but messy.

What a fish. Great looking and with a great personality. I agree they have more than people give them credit for.

Back
Top Bottom