Unbelievable goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkbait54

Aquarium Advice Addict
Foot long black Moore goldfish it very well taken care of from the looks of it!.

Made me want to get a tank just for him. Absolutely stunning.

75 bucks at my lfs :)

I know I always pictured goldfish as ugly and deformed this changes my whole aspect of these guys.

Talk about your centerpiece fish..... absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing.

Do you know where they got it?

There are two likely possibilities:
1-It came from someone's tank who had it forever or
2-It is a used up breeder from a fish farm, common this time of year.

Fishguy2727 said:
Do you know where they got it?

There are two likely possibilities:
1-It came from someone's tank who had it forever or
2-It is a used up breeder from a fish farm, common this time of year.

1. I asked and usually they don't carry such old fish.

Bully405Customz said:
Want. Badly. Thanks for sharing. Totally worth the $75

I know it was spectacular I don't think it'll last.

On a side note I have a friend that a friend...lol. He says she has 7 or 8 goldfish around this size probably smaller.. I hope in a 10g or 20g she's had them since they were small. I wish I could go slap her but she's in Chicago and I'm in Tn. I just can't see how this is possible ... Is it???

I don't think there is literally that much room in a 10 they might actually fit in a 20, doubt they could swim and the bioload would be astronomical... I just don't think they would ever be able to survive. There has to be some exaggeration somewhere. Id feel bad for 2 goldfish In those size tanks.

Bully405Customz said:
I don't think there is literally that much room in a 10 they might actually fit in a 20, doubt they could swim and the bioload would be astronomical... I just don't think they would ever be able to survive. There has to be some exaggeration somewhere. Id feel bad for 2 goldfish In those size tanks.

Well I give you that it might be a 20g I hope but it was 7-8 fish I just dont see how it's possible I've been begging him for pics I will update!!!

Yeah let us know. Im in a similar situation here, my friend has I believe a 36 g hex with an Acei, 2 arautus, zebra, common pleco 6" and one more I couldn't id all FULL GROWN. I don't know how they haven't ripped each other apart. I've been trying to buy them or anything. Plus he has a 20 g long with a full grown angel fish, irridecent(sp?) Shark 6" and some other stuff. It hurts me, so I don't go over there anymore.

Bully405Customz said:
Yeah let us know. Im in a similar situation here, my friend has I believe a 36 g hex with an Acei, 2 arautus, zebra, common pleco 6" and one more I couldn't id all FULL GROWN. I don't know how they haven't ripped each other apart. I've been trying to buy them or anything. Plus he has a 20 g long with a full grown angel fish, irridecent(sp?) Shark 6" and some other stuff. It hurts me, so I don't go over there anymore.

Angel in a 20g Long holy!! And don't get me started on those sharks my lfs has one in a 300g tank..

Back
Top Bottom