Updated pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some updated pictures of my fishy friends.
The first picture is of a shelf I acquired today at a consignment shop. I was thrilled with it. It was perfect for my 10g tank and supplies.
The other pictures of are Bert the Betta and his cory tankmates and of my two female guppies.

that's a very nice piece of driftwood. Did you find it?
It was actually a piece of dead wood from my backyard. I boiled it for about four hours and then submerged it in the tub for about 2 weeks until it was water logged. I like it in my 10g. My betta loves swimming around it and picking things off of it (I think baby snails, I hope). :)

That looks like a great shelf/stand for your aquarium. Did you happen to find any more shrimp hanging around?

Keep up the great work!!

That looks like a great shelf/stand for your aquarium. Did you happen to find any more shrimp hanging around?

Keep up the great work!!

No, speed, I didn't find anymore shrimp....I was so hoping I would. The lone shrimp is impossible to see in my other 2g tank. I am looking to get some more from another member on here in the next couple of weeks! Then, I will have a shrimp tank too! I can now see how this can be an addiction....:D

Back
Top Bottom