Various pics from my yard. Not dial up friendly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
A few flowers and a butterfly that decided to sit beside me for a while.

1003189.jpg

1003187.jpg

1003184.jpg

1003183.jpg

1003178.jpg

1003177.jpg

1003160.jpg

Gorgeous flowers!! What is that hot pink one (#5)? How do you manage to keep succulents outside with regular flowers? They are all beautiful!

LOL Bill we go nuts on our flowers due to our short season. And yes the perennials come back every year, even in permafrost. The succulent is very unusual, the more I water that flower bed the more it grow. But it has nasty nasty prickles than can easily go through 2 pair of gloves. Makes weeding a real pain. No pun intended believe me!

Nice pictures! You have a wonderful flower garden. I like the plant to the left of the orange marigolds in the cactus pic. It would be a nice aquarium plant if it could be submerged! :)

That butterfly shot is fantastic! What camera/lens did you use?

Prickly pear cactus is a common and very hardy succulent. I've seen it growing happily on the North shore of Long Island and on Hudson Highland hills.

My regular Kodak CX7430, regular shot. It was calm that day and so was the butterfly so the shot was easy to take. Too bad I can't get shots like that of my fish LOL.

Back
Top Bottom