Video Of 4 Of My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just curious in your community bow front, I see bamboo, how long have you had that in there. I had it in my tank, and I was told it would rot after awhile.

Your tanks look awesome!

The bamboo dose not last very long at all it dose rot. It gets changed out once a month or so. Id like to replace it with something else but that tanks my wifes and thats what she wants. Soooo It is what it is. If you get tall bamboo and the leafs are out of the water the bamboo will do fine. But short stuff like that rots from the inside out. Have to be very careful with it.

Ah ok, was just checking, didnt want you killing off all your fish because of some silly bamboo! I had it in my tank, and was told to take it out if the leaves were not exposed to the air.

Thanks. I wish the bamboo would live in their i love the way it looks. And the fake stuff is no comparison.

Thank you. Which one do you like better? The one with the statue or the planted one?

Back
Top Bottom