Video of Nano Cube 12g - FW (Rams, Tetras, Etc..)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian_Nano12g

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys... just threw this video together using the Kodak Zi8 and a video editing program called Muvee... Anyway, it's a FW setup but I plan to change out the 50/50 bulbs soon to Daylight bulbs in the near future. The only modification I made was to change out the stock pump to the mini-jet 404 to reduce the flow. The Dwarf Gourami in there is a temporary addition and will be getting his own tank soon because it's a little overstocked but I do keep up with frequent PWC's.

‪NanoCube_Aquarium.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Thank you guys. The wood ornament is fake. It can be found at Petsmart. It does look pretty real in person, especially after some algae grows a bit on it... LOL. Traded the gourami for 2 otos to help clean up some algae. And my Rams love it inside the log. To my surprise, the female laid some eggs in there for the first time a few days ago.

Brian_Nano12g said:
Thank you guys. The wood ornament is fake. It can be found at Petsmart. It does look pretty real in person, especially after some algae grows a bit on it... LOL. Traded the gourami for 2 otos to help clean up some algae. And my Rams love it inside the log. To my surprise, the female laid some eggs in there for the first time a few days ago.

I love it. Your fish are really active. My neons just stay in one spot. What kinds of fish are in there

You might think about getting a larger tank for those rams..a minimum of 20gals is usually suggested I think. Very NICE tank though! Love your setup!

Thanks! All the fish seem to get along fairly well. They even got along with the dwarf gourami when he was in there. I realized it was overkill so I transferred the gourami out. The Rams luckily paired up so they're not fighting each other over territory. If it were two males or if the male didn't pair up with the female, this smaller space would be problematic. I am considering another tank but can't until maybe the end of the year. So far so good though.

o.jonathan.o said:
I love it. Your fish are really active. My neons just stay in one spot. What kinds of fish are in there

2 rams, cardinal tetras (+1 neon), 3 glofish, and 2 otos. The video shows a dwarf powder blue gourami which was only there for a few days. He was transferred out (even so they all got along...was just overkill).

Back
Top Bottom