Voodoo-BGK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got some good pictures of my Black Ghost Knife that show off his size a little bit. The tank is 24 inches from front to back.

Attachments

• voodoo2_158.jpg
    voodoo2_158.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 727
  • voodoo4_176.jpg
    voodoo4_176.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,056
Nice looking BGK. Am I rubbing off on you with the need for Exotic fish? hehehe. I love my 15" Fire Eel, he's so awsome. I really like BGK's also, just not sure I have enough room for 2 fish that will get big. :)

nice!!
how big is your tank?
do u have a full tank picture?

also, how do u feed the BGK and what do u feed it?
I am interested in getting one, but am concerned that my yo-yo loaches will eat all the food.

Am I rubbing off on you with the need for Exotic fish?
Nah, I think I have had mine a bit before you got your eel, I do love your eel btw.
I have had him roughly 6 years. He is in a 150 gallon cube tank. There are pictures of the
tank here:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=84668

As far as feeding him, he eats brine, mysis, bloodworms and beefheart. He seems to do pretty well as far as competing for food. As you can see, there are cats in there that eat pretty quickly as do the rest of the fish in the tank (except the discus).

I'm diggin your BGK! I have one but hes only about 8". He's really cool though. He even eats out of my hand. I havent done it in a while but they have an awesome personality!

Back
Top Bottom